To create an environment where everyone can express their full potential, we encourage employees to be in the driver’s seat of their careers.
Our teams and values
EPEX SPOT and its affiliates operate short-term electricity markets for Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden and Switzerland - representing over 50% of European electricity consumption. Joining EPEX means to work for a dynamic company which operates in a constantly moving landscape, where regulation, power generation and consumption fundamentals keep evolving. EPEX SPOT plays a pivotal role by ensuring that the pricing of electricity on the wholesale market remains accurate and offering its members the right products for power trading.
Our strength is our staff, consisting of ambitious team players who all want to shape the future of the European power market. Striving for the well-functioning of the Internal Energy Market, EPEX SPOT shares its expertise with partners across the European continent and beyond. We offer you the opportunity to be part of this endeavor.
Customer oriented, innovative & agile and trustful teams are EPEX SPOT’s core values. Implementing them in our daily lives is an ongoing process. Our constant effort to work together more efficiently is crucial to our performance and to the quality of the services we provide. Since beginning of 2021 our teams have the possibility to work from home on a regular basis to improve their work-life balance.
The power sector is being transformed by the so called 3D trends decarbonization, decentralization and digitalization. In terms of HR strategy, we follow our own concept of the 3D: digitalization, determination and diversification. The goal is to increase motivation with work efficiency on one hand, and employability and diversity in profile on the other hand, so that all staff members can evolve with our company.
Part of EEX Group
EPEX SPOT is part of EEX Group, a group of specialised companies providing the market platform for energy and commodity products for participants in more than 30 countries worldwide. The offering of the group comprises contracts for Energy, Environmentals, Freight, Metals and Agriculturals. With high specialisation and local presence in their core markets, the companies of EEX Group answer to the needs of their customers for tailor-made solutions and easy market access. The synergetic, integrated group portfolio is completed by two clearing houses which ensure proper clearing and settlement of trading transactions.
EEX Group is based in 17 worldwide locations and is part of Deutsche Börse Group. EPEX SPOT teams benefit from the international setup of the Group, as they are part of an international team with multiple career opportunities.
Gender equality index at EPEX SPOT
New publication in line with French law
As of 1st March 2020, EPEX SPOT applies a new French legal requirement in Gender Equality management.
EPEX SPOT hereby publishes the result of the gender equality index, which stands at 90/100 for 2021 (90/100 for 20).
The new index is based on 4 indicators, leading to the global score:
- Equal pay: calculation of the pay gap between women and men, calculated on the average of the remuneration of women compared to men (35/40)
- Individual Pay rises: difference between the number of women who had a wage increase compared to the number of men (35/35)
- Wage increases after maternity leave: percentage of women who received a wage increase during the year upon their return from maternity leave (15/15)
- Gender repartition among most highly paid employees: two women are among the most highly paid employees (5/10)
|Individual salary increase||35/35|
|Salary increase in the year of maternity leave return||15/15|
|Number of employees of he under-represented sex among the 10 employees who received the highest salaries||5/10|
- Pay gap: calculation of the pay gap between women and men, calculated on the average of the remuneration of women compared to men;
- Individual salary increase: difference between the number of women who had a wage increase compared to the number of men;
- Salary increase in the year of maternity leave return: percentage of women who received a wage increase during the year upon their return from maternity leave;
- Number of employees of the under-represented sex among the 10 employees who received the highest salaries: two women are among the most highly paid employees.
To find out more about the gender equality index, please visit https://travail-emploi.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/indexegalitefemmeshommes-ve-03-pageapage.pdf
Below you can find our open positions.